Here’s How to Prepare Stew Beef Meat Recipe with Red Wine
For this meat recipe, the ingedients we require are:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Celery
- 1 Onion
- 800 gms to 1000 gms of shoulder beef meat
- 250 gms of Tomato Sauce
- One glass of red wine
- Salt and pepper
- 3 to 4 sage leaves
- A sprig of Rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
Download Video from YouTube | YouTube to MP3
- Chop the peeled carrot into small pieces and fill it in the pot. Repeat the same with celery and onion.
- Add 5 to 6 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and place the meat chunk in the pot.
- Place the pot on the gas stove. Brown the both sides of the meat on low flame.
- Add salt and pepper, the sprig of rosemary and sage and finally, the bay leaf.
- Add a glass of red wine, when the meat is brown enough. Let evaporation process get over.
- Add tomato sauce and the broth (minus the vegetables in the broth) after the wine evaporation is over.
- Cover the meat so that the liquid steam from the broth cooks the meat.
- Cook it for about 3 hours.
- In case, you need more broth you can add it while the stew beef is still getting cooked.
- Sperate the meat from the remnant sauce brewed along with it.
- Using a food processor, make the remnant sauce thick in a jar.
- Slice the meat, and pour the sauce as a food spread over the sliced meat.