Roasted Potatoes Recipe
How to Prepare Roasted Recipes
This side dish how-to recipe video from Tuscany, Italy, is about roasting potatoes with sage and rosemary. The main ingredients for this side dish are:
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled and lightly crushed
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped
- 2 sage leaves, finely chopped
- a good pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
Download Video from YouTube | YouTube to MP3
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub the potato cubes completely dry.
- Put them in a baking dish with the oil and garlic, ensuring they are well covered.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until potatoes are golden and cooked through.
- Mix together the rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
- Stir the herb mix through the potatoes a couple minutes before ending the roasting process.